Sonic Rewind FAQs
Q. What style of music do you play?
A. 70s & 80s Classic Rock. We can pivot between hard rock and pop depending on the show.
Q. How many pieces do you typically play as & what instruments are they?
A. Sonic Rewind is a four-piece band – twin guitars, bass guitar and drums and three of the players sing.
Q. Do you play in other configurations?
A. No, we always play as a full band.
Q. Why did you become a professional musician?
A. For the members of Sonic Rewind, becoming musicians was motivated by the desire to play for girls in our younger days and then, once we discovered the true love of music, it became all about the performances and always striving for that perfect jam.
Q. Where are you located?
A. Charlotte, NC/Fort Mill, SC
Q. Do you travel?
A. Yes we do. It’s a fun part of what we do.
Q. Why should an event professional book you/your band?
A. There are several core value propositions that truly define Sonic Rewind:
- Our musical talent – We share a combined 100+ years of experience and we are pro-level players.
- Our Professionalism – We pride ourselves on being easy to work and on delivering the goods – every time.
- Our Brand – The name Sonic Rewind has become synonymous with quality and excellence. You won’t find Sonic Rewind playing at the local pub or over-saturating any particular region; which always ensures a strong draw from our loyal fan base. We play “event” shows and we aim for quality shows over quantity of shows.
- Our Show – We travel with our own professional sound and lighting engineers to ensure consistent quality. We also use in-ear monitors, which dramatically reduces stage volume, this allows for a clear front-of-house mix at a volume that won’t have people running for the doors.
- Our Music – Our song list has over 120 songs which allows for a different show every time we play, and the ability to craft set lists to suit a wide variety of show types. This allows us to pivot from Kiss to Rick Springfield in an instant depending on the crowd.
- Our Equipment – We have invested over $40,000 in top-quality gear that allows us perform at our highest level.
- You Get What You Pay For – If the band is booked for a three-hour show, we take a single 15-minute break, and if the crowd is rocking, we often won’t take any break. KSE clients are paying for music and that’s what they get with Sonic Rewind. We are there to play and we can rest after we finish our job.
Q. Do you have the capability of providing your own sound & lights?
For Sonic Rewind’s full bio, click here.
Hire Sonic Rewind for your next event by calling us at (704)568-1968 or click “Book This Artist” to check pricing and availability.