National Artists for Private Events
Did you know that you can book a national performing artist for private concerts? We primarily receive requests from clients for local or regional artists for their events, even though national artists can sometimes be a part of the conversation too. If you’ve ever considered hiring a national touring artist for an event, here are some things you should know.
Benefits of working with Key Signature during the booking process:
- Representation. We will find, vet and secure the right act for your event on your behalf. Our team members speak the same language as talent agents and touring managers, and can translate things like contract terms, travel, hospitality and backline rider requests.
- Experience. We’ve been working with artists from the local level to the national level for over 10 years.
- Organization. Our proposals are clean and easy to review, and we can schedule out an entertainment run-of-show for you as part of our process.
- Quality service. We run a tight ship, with friendly service and quick turnaround times that have earned us recognition as a CRVA Service Provider of the Year (2018).
Day-of logistics that Key Signature can help take off your plate:
- On-site entertainment staffing and management.
- Fulfilling hospitality rider requests.
- Run-of-show schedule management.
- Ground transportation to and from the venue.
- Coordinating with production, backline, and other entertainment-related vendors.
Read on for some quick information about one national rock band Key Signature has proudly worked with in the past!
We brought the Spin Doctors to Charlotte for Romare Fest 2015, and it was one unforgettable performance. Coming out of New York City in the late 1980s, the group honed their fun, jam-based live performance style before hitting the ground running with mainstream radio hits. You’ve probably heard these early 90s hits, “Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong” and “Two Princes,” the latter of which earned the band a Grammy nomination. Now, over 30 years, 6 studio albums, 3 live albums and 4 compilation albums later, the band is still going strong with no plans of slowing down any time soon.
For more information on the Spin Doctors, check out their bio.