If you’re like us, you probably wish 2020 had more ’20s parties and less drama. The following bands are some of our top picks to add some roarin’ throwback flare to small and medium-sized events, and each one brings a little something different to the table.
All musicians offered through Key Signature are virtual-friendly with the help of our production partners!
We pride ourselves on the relationships we uphold with our event professional peers and musicians, and consider them part of our Key Signature Family. We understand that we’re in the people business first and the music business second, and make it our goal to help event professionals and musicians produce successful events safely, effectively, and efficiently. That’s why we live by the motto, Good People, Good Music.
- 5-piece band.
- Vintage New Orleans-inspired speakeasy swing and R&B, as well as a whole set of Amy Winehouse covers.
- Standard as a trio, but can provide up to 6 pieces.
- A mix of Americana, R&B, bluegrass, pop, country, and jazz, with an emphasis on vocal harmony.
- Standard as a quartet, but can scale down to duo/trio and up to quintet.
- Acoustic swing music, American Songbook, 30s-40s jazz tunes, Americana and folk music.
Still have questions or want to know what Key Signature is about? Give us a call at 704-568-1968 or visit our website to learn more about Who We Are and what we’re cooking up to keep live music alive in the ever-evolving world of Virtual/Hybrid and live events!
For more updates on what we’re up to here at Key Signature, connect with us via social media!
We're Count On Me NC Certified!
Each member of Key Signature’s full-time staff and some of our musicians like Bradford Ray Bailey have completed the General Best Practices certification through Count On Me NC.
COVID-19 Event Safety Guidelines (signed by artists on all contracts)
- Artist to wear face covering at all times when not performing.
- Artist to disinfect all chairs and other equipment provided by Purchaser prior to use.
- Artist to disinfect all chairs and other equipment provided by Purchaser after use.
- Artist to practice social distancing and remain at least 6 feet away from Purchaser and guests when possible.