Key Signature Premium: National Touring Artists For Festivals
Did you know that you can book a national performing artist for festival-style events? We primarily receive requests for local and regional acts to play for private events, but national performing artists can often be part of the conversation for festivals and concert series events too. Continue reading for information about two national country artists we booked for an event in 2019, and a few details you should keep in mind when considering a national artist for yours.
Known for early radio hits like “The Impossible” and “Home Run” and a style that blends the old in with the new, Joe Nichols has forged his own unique path into the timeline of country music history. Because of his impressive resume and kind personality, Key Signature Entertainment was ecstatic to be able to work with him. We booked and helped produce his performance at the 2019 Jiggy with the Piggy barbecue festival in Kannapolis, NC. His set was supported by Triad-area country band Michael Cosner & the Fugitives.
Born and raised in Orange Grove, TX, Chase Bryant comes from a family of country music performers who have shared the stage with legends like Waylon Jennings. Therefore, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that he became a prolific new-school country guitar player and songwriter on his own merit. Bryant has penned hits like “Little Bit of You” and “Take It On Back,” which he performed at the event. Like with Mr. Nichols, we had the privilege to book and help produce Bryant’s headlining slot on day two of Jiggy with the Piggy, supported by Charlotte favorites Diamonds & Whiskey.
Learn more about the Jiggy With the Piggy 2019 festival and these two awesome performers here.
Read on for some quick information about one national rock band Key Signature has proudly worked with in the past!
What Key Signature Entertainment provides to you when booking national acts like Joe Nichols and Chase Bryant:
- Representation. We find, vet, and secure the talent on behalf of the client. Our team members speak the same language as national talent agents and tour managers, and can translate things like contract terms, travel, hospitality and backline rider requests.
- Experience. We’ve been working with artists from the local level to the national level for over 10 years.
- Organization. Our proposals are clean and easy to review, and we can schedule out an entertainment run-of-show for you as part of our process.
- Quality service. We run a tight ship, with friendly service and quick turnaround times that have earned us recognition as a CRVA Service Provider of the Year (2018).
Day-of logistics that Key Signature can help take off your plate:
- On-site entertainment staffing and management.
- Fulfilling hospitality rider requests.
- Run-of-show schedule management.
- Ground transportation to and from the venue.
- Coordinating with production, backline, and other entertainment-related vendors.